Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ramblings...

i have recently "discovered" brandi carlile. her voice, melodies and musical talent is amazing. i really enjoy listening to her...

i also like listening to matthew west....

i am almost finished with season 3 of how i met your mother, this show is "awesome!" and super funny. barney never ceases to make me laugh...

i am excited to watch Eric (from the mix radio show) cohost with kelly tomorrow morning on regis and kelly!...


i am about to start reading the girl with the dragon tattoo but i am a little nervous because i hear it is graphic/scary....i shall find out soon...

i like watching hawaii five-o, it is a new favorite of mine....and blue bloods...

i have been taking a picture-a-day and i really enjoy taking my camera everywhere and finding a good thing to snap....although i also feel like that is all i blog now, a photo a day...oh well...

my picture frame "collection" continues to grow, i bought another one over the weekend at marshall's so now all my photos that i want to display are officially framed....but i continue to search for new ones...

i am on the look-out for bookends that are my initals...it seems like a cute idea...i just can't find them (for a reasonable price)...any ideas?

i am out of things to write/say....

happy wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. 1. Brandi Carlile and Matthew West are great! I'm surprised you hadn't really listened to them before
    2. I Love How I Met Your Mother too :-)
    3. I'm bummed I didn't get to see Eric on TV
    4. I think you'll really like the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books
    5. i really like your pictures each day
    6. I think Michael's has letter bookends and then you paint them... or Pottery Barn or some store like that would have finished ones.

    We clearly must be good friends if I have so much to say and agree about in your post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!