Joining up with Mama M's questions this week...
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
It would have to go to the March of Dimes! Or else St. Judes.....
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I always liked them as a kid...now as a teacher, I still do :) A random "free" day I will take.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Ummm.....playing the piano or drawing/interior decorating.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Let's "think" about this one...CELEBRITY! I shout with excitement each week when my People magazine comes. And I keep up to date with the daily news, too. (But don't get me wrong, I try to keep up with politics...)
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I am a beer girl....but I also like a glass of red wine...and a hard lemonade is darn tasty too :)
Annddd I am linking up with Lauren....
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab well besides the obvious (family) I would grab my purse, pictures and art that my lovebugs (nieces and nephew) made me. Everything else is replaceable .
2. A smell I really like is coffee brewing...freshly baked cookies/scones/bread...pasta sauce cooking...a Christmas tree .
3. Something you might not know about me is that i am a twin .
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are the blogs i follow, people.com, ann taylor loft, etsy or ebay .
5. This weekend I will be babysitting tonight, having my weekly coffee date with my besties tomorrow, reading, relaxing with family, going to church, and maybe grabbing lunch with another friend on sunday .
6. Nothing makes me happier than hearing a baby or kid laugh (and it is just so contagious, you can't help but start laughing as well) .
7. A bad habit I have is leaving my toenail polish on for months at a time....gross, i know!
Happy Weekend, Everyone!! Have a great one!