Friday, January 28, 2011

Fun on Friday

Joining up with Mama M's questions this week...

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
It would have to go to the March of Dimes! Or else St. Judes.....

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I always liked them as a kid...now as a teacher, I still do :) A random "free" day I will take.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Ummm.....playing the piano or drawing/interior decorating.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Let's "think" about this one...CELEBRITY! I shout with excitement each week when my People magazine comes. And I keep up to date with the daily news, too. (But don't get me wrong, I try to keep up with politics...)

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)

I am a beer girl....but I also like a glass of red wine...and a hard lemonade is darn tasty too :)


Annddd I am linking up with Lauren....

1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab       well besides the obvious (family) I would grab my purse, pictures and art that my lovebugs (nieces and nephew) made me. Everything else is replaceable  .

2.  A smell I really like is    coffee brewing...freshly baked cookies/scones/bread...pasta sauce cooking...a Christmas tree   .

3.  Something you might not know about me is       that i am a twin    .

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are          the blogs i follow, people.com, ann taylor loft, etsy or ebay   .

5.  This weekend I will     be babysitting tonight, having my weekly coffee date with my besties tomorrow, reading, relaxing with family, going to church, and maybe grabbing lunch with another friend on sunday  .

6. Nothing makes me happier than       hearing a baby or kid laugh (and it is just so contagious, you can't help but start laughing as well)   .

7.  A bad habit I have is       leaving my toenail polish on for months at a time....gross, i know!  


Happy Weekend, Everyone!! Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on number 7. i just forget to take it off! gross, huh? :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly ever take my toenail polish off. My nails I will paint three or four times a week, but my toes, not gonna happen! (I don't show them off much though!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!