Monday, March 9, 2015

weekend

Another Monday is upon us with another weekend in the past. I had a nice,productive and relaxed weekend and I had my windows open to enjoy the 40+ degrees!! Spring!!

Friday night I relaxed with tv and cheese ravioli for dinner.

Saturday morning I went to volunteer with Operation Support Our Troops then I met with for coffee and some Von Maur browsing with Besties K and P. I babysat Saturday night.

Sunday was for church,reading (I finished The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff) and making Tortellini Soup for dinner while I watched the Blackhawks (lose, in overtime,ugh) and some Battle Creek and Alaska State Troopers.

Well,time to finish my coffee and hit the road to work!

Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!