Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh,Summer

Why I love/hate Summer:

Love about it:

  • sunshine
  • longer days of sunlight
  • running/biking outside
  • endless time
  • rain storms
  • beach vacations
  • grilling dinner
  • eating ice cream without being cold
  • fresh fruit!!
  • corn on the cob
  • baseball
  • being outside
  • sitting and reading outside!
  • flip flops
  • light-weight dresses
  • having the windows open


Hate about it:

  • the high heat
  • the humidity (makes my hairy frizzy)
  • sweating 
  • bugs
  • mosquitoes-I get bit all the time
  • not suitable to wear a scarf with my outfits
  • turning the AC on
  • not a lot of new tv shows :)
******
You?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!