Monday, June 30, 2014

my weekend

Mingle 240Showered With Design

this weekend was a calm and quiet one,much needed!

I read more of Marcus Luttrell's Service

I watched three movies

I met with Besties P and K for coffee and shopping

I slept in

I went to lunch with my parents and twin sister in honor of the 100th birthday of Gpa

Church

caught up on my House Hunters International

continued job applications and resubmitting....daily occurrence and it is tiring.

made a crockpot pork dinner on Sunday

went to the library

took a nap!

relaxed!!!

******
I for one am glad that is a four day work week!!

I have a meeting at work today after the day is done so it will be a long night...at least there is dinner for free!

******
Oh,Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like Marcus' new book. He is such an incredible person. Seriously. I cried like a baby reading Lone Survivor. On the bus. In Chicago. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!