Thursday, January 16, 2014

thursday's thoughts

i have to leave for work in about ten minutes...

yesterday's lunch break was super productive:ate my lunch,went to target and stopped for gas!

hints of the Christmas season are still in the house--peppermint oreos,peppermint ice cream and my candy cane striped coffee tumbler :)

it is thursday! tomorrow is friday!!

this weekend will be good,i just know it.

next week i have a shortened work week because I will be playing Mom/Super-Aunt for Lovebugs 1,2,and 4 for a few days while my sister and bro-in-law go on a much-needed/deserved trip

the Blackhawks better shape up soon...womp womp.

i play to watch the mindy project on my lunch break today.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. We still have everything from Christmas up.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!