Thursday, March 21, 2013

enjoying

Minetolivewithfaithhopeloveandcoffee
Enjoying
Dinner with Bestie K at the Cheesecake Factory the other night
Guinness beer in honor of St. Patty's weekend
Racing cars with Lovebug #4
Reading The Girl on the Cliff by Lucinda Riley
Spring Break starting on Friday
Nonfat,no whip mocha
Painting my nails
Scheduling a haircut;I know that is strange but it has been about 7 months since my last one--oops!
New episodes of: Hawaii Five-0, Castle, Chicago Fire, Inside Combat Rescue, The Mentalist, The Following, Arrow,NCIS
Pay days :)
Being more than halfway towards my fundraising goal for this year's March of Dimes walk!
*****
What are you enjoying today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!