Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NYC: Empire State Building

I passed by the New York City Library on my way to the Empire State Building...


Views from the top of the Empire State Building;they truly are breath taking!




I also stopped at the well-known International Museum of Photography which was well-worth the visit! I love photography and they had some really different photographers featured there. One is the photojournalist,Weegee, who was a crime photographer during the 30s-40s. So there were pretty freaky photos of deaths and mob hits, but neat to see that era captured. And a cool exhibit by Grey Villet.

Yes,I really did conquer all this on day 1 of my visit :) Crazy and long but so fun and a great way to spend a beautiful Spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!