Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans are important

Happy Veteran's Day! Even though it isn't a "normal" American holiday it definitely is a day for celebration. It recognizes those unsung people that are incredibly important and worthy...those that fight for our freedom and country!

Thank you to all of the men and women who have served and are currently serving America!!

God bless them all and their families!

And a special thank you to my Grandpa (served in WWII) and my Dad (served in Vietnam).

All of you are strong and noble soldiers and are truly amazing heroes.

Thank you just doesn't do enough justice for those that have served and lost their life, but it is a starting point.....

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

To all the members of our Armed Forces, I am thinking of you all on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!