Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday's usual...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay that....

I now have a cold

I don't mind having a cold because I like eating the cherry flavored zinc-infused lozenges

I am super excited for tonight's tv shows: bbt, bones, the mentalist, burn notice, prime suspect and person of interest! yikes, good thing i have dvr because they all won't be watched tonight

I heard that the red cups have made their debut and I just had to throw the B-man into the car after lunch and use my free drink coupon on my first peppermint mocha of the season :)

I think it is too early for the red cups though; even if I like them. It is only just November people! Let Fall have a chance,right?

I just want to put some comfy clothes on and take a nap....not go teach

I have been using link-ups as daily posts for too long, I just feel like I don't have anything to say really

I like using fun link-ups a couple times a week :)

******
Link up,too!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for BONES tonight!!! I have a serious lack of patience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I hope you feel better! My cousin just told me this week about Burt's Beeswax Throat Lozenges...he say's that they are ah-mazing!!

    PS. cute book shelf, I may need to copy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem that Christmas is popping up early this year (not that I mind). I saw a sign on Pinterest that said: Dear Christmas, Wait your turn! Sincerely, Thanksgiving. Pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!