Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Challenge Day 1

Amber and Neely have created a new daily link-up just for the holidays!

Day 1: Best gift ever
Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

There have been many, many awesome Christmas gifts over my 24 years but the one that is my favorite is my digital camera. My parents surprised me with it my freshman year of college and it was totally unexpected (it wasn't even on my list!). And yet they definitely bought me the best thing. I love having my own camera; I take after my Dad who is a professional photographer, and so it is always with me.

This just proves that sometimes the best gift is the least expected and such a surprise.

My best gift ever :)

What is yours? Go tell us!

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

    I'm a photographer too so I can definitely appreciate why that was such an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!