Friday, July 15, 2011

the usual suspects

Happy Friday! Where the heck did the week; I feel like it was just friday.

Anyways, you know the drill, thanks to Lauren....

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)     anytime BUT morning :) I can be grumpy when I wake up and it is probably best you don't talk  to me right away. I just like to wake up to the quiet and to slowly ease into my day    .

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are     no clue as to what this is...and not knowing about this makes me feel like an old person.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are      need to breathe's washed by the water, keith urban's days go by, and sara bareilles' uncharted. alright those are just mostly songs i can't stop listening to right now, but they would work on a road trip too .

4.  My favorite pattern is   i love a tulle or paisley (although the tulle is more for furntiure fabric rather than clothes fabric) .

5.  My favorite perfume is     faith hill's "true"-it is so light and pretty .

6.  Rules are     rules...and some are made to be broken :) .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       i am a comma addict as well as the word "creepy"


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!