Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sleep

i haven't been sleeping well this past week or so....

it takes me way too long to get comfortable and finally fall asleep....

and then i toss and turn all night...

no full night's rest in awhile...

it always happens when i am anxious/nervous/worried....

although i am not particularly anxious/nervous/worried about anything right now; just the usual things spinning around in my mind...

you know, the items---fretting about finding a teaching job, saving up money, living life....

maybe tonight will be a better night!

and there is always my cup of coffee in the morning to make-up for my lack of sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!