Saturday, March 19, 2011

right now...

Right now I cannot read enough Jill Mansell novels. They are such fun, quick reads.

Right now I am making my way through The Girl Who Played With Fire. I am enjoying it, the beginning is way better than in the previous novel.

Right now I am looking forward to a brand new episode of Hawaii Five-O on monday. It has been way too long since the last one!

Right now I love that LB #4 drops what he is doing and walks over to me with his arms raised, as soon as I enter the room :)

Right now I am loving the hints of Spring all around me...bright colored clothes, pretty nail polish colors, sunshine, warmer temperatures, fresh flowers in a vase.

Right now I am enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!