Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday's thoughts

Where has March gone?! I cannot believe next week is the last week of it!

Easter is just under a month away too, I love Easter. Although, let's be honest, there isn't really a true holiday that I do not like :)

Big bro B and his awesome girlfriend were in town this past weekend; it was nice visiting with them.

The Spring showers these past few days are refreshing....anything other than snow is nice now.

I am in love with Hillsong United's  Search my heart
Search my heart
And search my soul
There's nothing else
That I want more

Shine Your light
And show Your face
In my life
Lord have Your way

With all my heart and all my soul
With all I am, Lord, I will follow You

Hear my cry
And hear my prayer
Draw me close
I know you're near

So with all my heart and all my soul
With all I am, Lord, I will follow You
You took the cross, You took my shame
Restored my life, now I live to worship You

Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing

So with all my heart and all my soul
With all I am, Lord, I will follow You
You took the cross, You took my shame
Restored my life, Lord I will follow You
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing

Search my heart
And search my soul.



I still continue to check and apply for any teaching jobs that are posted. I am truly, truly praying that I have my own classroom for next school year....

I am happy that my Dad brought me an iced coffee this morning.

Alright, back to reading The Girl Who Played With Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!