Friday, November 28, 2014

coffee date

Thanks,again,Jenna!

This has been a good week,I am spoiled,too,because I have been off since Tuesday (teacher perks!) and it has been nice.

Highs
Big bro MK is in town!
MK and I went downtown on Tuesday to the Christkindl market-one of my favorite Christmas time activities.
Thanksgiving! 16 people at my parent's table,all siblings except for awesome AJ and UR.
Reading
Watching Hallmark Christmas movies
Nine West's 50% boot sale--new booties and black tall boots were purchased online,hope they fit!
Not participating in the crazy "black friday" shopping,I prefer to stay home.


Lows
Having to work 8am-8pm on Monday...felt long in the middle of the day,that is for sure.
Dishes after the Thanksgiving dinner---at least I don't mind doing them but they always look daunting.

******
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm definitely not participating in any black friday shopping, except on Etsy! Couldn't pass up some of the small business deals. :)
    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for linking up for the coffee date.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!