Monday, April 28, 2014

weekend

Mingle 240Showered With Design


This weekend was a good one!

Friday night: grilled dinner and beer while catching up on shows and watching the Blackhawks (win!).

Saturday: Up early for the March for Babies! Team V.I.C. raised over $1500!! So proud and thrilled!

After the walk and treats for my Team I met up with Besties P and K for coffee/von maur/target. Fun times! Then I actually stayed in all night with some wine,pizza and tv :)

Sunday
church,lunch,paid bills, watched the Blackhawks (win,again!!) and read more of Marcus Luttrell's Lone Survivor 

Here we are again,Monday,here's to hoping this is a fast week.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic weekend. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to spend your Saturday. I want to get involved in something like that. I'm hoping this week will go by quickly too. I had a lot to get done at work today so my day went by pretty fast which was nice. I want the work days to go by quick but the weeknights so go by slow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!