Sunday, February 23, 2014

sunday social

1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
french toast! but normally i only eat that if i go out for brunch.
my daily go to is coffee with cereal (rice krispies,cheerios,oatmeal squares) or a french toast waffle!
2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
reading
sleeping in
coffee with friends or family
wasting time in front of the tv
3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
Australia!
4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
chap stick :)
5. How do you take your coffee?
with a good dose of 2% milk...or half-n-half

******
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Australia is an awesome place and the pictures just don't do it justice. I hope you get there one day!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not survive without my chapstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped over from Sunday Social.
    I have to giggle at your Chapstick answer. I am a squirrel with my Aquafina lip balm. I have tubes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!