Sunday, April 7, 2013

right now



like...

discovering the lumineers man they rock!

an iced mocha for the first time in a long time

looking forward to monday's Bman + Auntie Vic morning :)

reading good books: Lonely Hearts and Lost Dogs  and The MacKade Brothers: Devin and Shane

checking out airfare for a hopeful trip out to California this early Summer to visit Bro M and his family

watching the Blackhawks (win!)

adoring photos of my Bestie's new niece, she is so darn adorable!!

dinner with Bestie K this coming week

coffee with Bestie P yesterday

filing my taxes soon, like today

catching up on the mindy project that is a funny show

dreaming about the future wishing it were true now

painting my nails the perfect orange/coral (sally hansen's "peach of cake")




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!