Thursday, January 3, 2013

this n that

Recently Roached
Thanks, Katie and Jena

That Christmas is over already;now it is just the dreary cold Winter months to "look" forward to....
This break has gone by too fast, back to work on Monday;I am not looking forward to waking up early again (blah)
That burn notice season finale was finally watched this week and I am sort of annoyed by the ending, I feel like Fiona is acting a bit spoiled,did she really want Michael to leave them all in jail? At least he is maybe still being a good guy for the CIA and maybe he really will be done at the end of his contract.
This evening will be a fun girls' night of lounging on the couch and staring at the Christmas tree :)
That I may have ordered french toast AND a scrambled egg this morning...what I hadn't eaten since last night...
This morning's brunch and shopping with Besites P and K was a great way to end the holiday break!
That bman's third birthday is tomorrow, my how time flies!

******
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that Christmas is over!!! We haven't taken our tree down yet, either. Soooo technically, it isn't over yet, right? ;)

    Thanks for linking up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!