Tuesday, March 13, 2012

what i have made

Tuscan White Bean and Garlic Soup

Yum! Way better than I thought it would be and pairs perfectly with bread or crackers. Maybe I will add some ham next time or something. Simple to make and fun to blend it all up in the blender :)

Roman Style Fettuccine and Chicken
This smells so good right from the beginning and I love the colors of the yellow and red peppers with the chicken and tomatoes. A great recipe for a weeknight, easy and relatively quick. Tastes amazing!! Makes lots of food, and I only used one pound of pasta and no chicken legs (we just had chicken breasts so I used 5 instead of 4). The chicken is so moist and easy to shred at the end. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!