Tuesday, January 10, 2012

get to know me

I saw this over on Charlotte's blog and since I am a sucker for a fun and simple question/answer....here ya go!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
 Since I only had to work in the afternoon I was able to sleep in today-til 8:30 and I loved it.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium well, I gag if I see any red spots.

3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows the day after Christmas with some of my siblings. But before that movie, I have no idea, it is a rare occurrence lately.

4. What is your favorite TV show(s)?
Of all time-FRIENDS. But currently: Burn Notice, White Collar, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS, House Hunters International, The Glades, Flashpoint, Live with Kelly...

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Today I had a bowl of KIX (don't laugh, they are tasty and pretty healthy) and a cup of coffee.

6. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Nope and nope! Knock on wood, I am just about the only one in my family, too.

7. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Anywhere with real Italian food, a good greasy cheeseburger.

8. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
My baby, a blue 2010 Ford Focus that I purchased brand new after I graduated college.

9. What are your favorite clothes this season?
Um I am not a big "fashion" follower. I like to wear jeans, boots, sweaters, scarves.

10. Where would you want to retire?
No clue...how about Australia? :)

11. What is your desktop photo?
Just a regular, generic background.

12. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball! Although hockey is a close second.

13. How many siblings?
I have 6 siblings: 4 older brothers, an older sister and a twin sister. Plus I have a brother-in-law and two (almost three!!) sister-in-laws.

14. Favorite pastime/ hobby?
Reading, vegging out in front of a tv show marathon, chatting over coffee with friends, taking photos of nature, running/biking.

15. Are you a morning or night person?
I guess night time. Just don't talk to me right away in the morning and you will be fine :)

16. Do you have any pets?
Not now but we had a whole slew of them when I was growing up. Seriously, think of an animal and we probably had it (snakes, bunnies, dogs ,bird, turtle, iguana, tortoises, chameleons, hedgehogs, hamsters...)

17. What is your favorite color?
Purple or blue

18. Any pet peeves?
I hate loud chewers/eaters, rude people, slow drivers,snobby people, messes that aren't cleaned up in an efficient amount of time :)

19. Favorite flower?
Tulips! My Dad plants them every season too.

20. How many times did you fail your driving test?
The actual driving test I passed the first time. But the written test to get my permit I had to re-take once, I got 6 wrong street signs and the max allowed was 5 (such a rip off, by the way).

Hope you enjoyed learning more about me :)

Happy Tuesday Night!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, i think I would have said half of the same answers you did. Retire in Australia? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!