Today I am participating in my first "fill in the blank friday" over on Lauren's blog; it is a good one this week!
1. Holiday spirit makes me so excited and joyful! I love seeing everyone happier and filled with more love and anticipation. And it seems like people are in a more giving mood during the holidays .
2. The holidays are incomplete without anything peppermint, cups of egg nog, lights/decorations outside, a manger inside awaiting Jesus' arrival on Christmas Day, a beautiful live tree decorated with classic family ornaments and colored lights .
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is shop for others, wrap presents,decorate the tree and the outside, listen to Christmas music and watch my nieces (and now a nephew) experience the thrill of this season .
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is we have a lot, but some of my favorites are: picking out our tree at meinkes, and then decorating it together as a family; with Christmas music playing in the background and egg nog and cookies awaiting us after all the decorations are placed upon the tree; and having Christmas Day breakfast together after Mass .
5. Holiday music is a small addiction for me; I would listen to it all year round if I could, I love it and it always puts me in a happier mood .
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays like I normally do, with my family here in Chicago. Our traditional Polish dinner on Christmas Eve at my house then Christmas Day we go to mass, to my sister's for brunch then to one of my Aunt's houses for dinner with all my cousins,etc. Although we will miss the California Kators and B & K :( But we will still have plenty of family around in person to celebrate the true reason for this season .
7. Holiday wish list 1. a new cellphone-the samsung mythic 2. faith hill's newest perfume 3.gift cards to: ann taylor loft, von maur, target, jcrew 4.a new fleece from l.l. bean 5.and don't make fun of me but, a dust buster for my new car .
Happy Friday, all!! Link up with this, it is fun!