Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Awesome


My Mom and I watched this concert/performance the other night. We had never heard of Celtic Thunder before but we love anything that has to do with Ireland. And I love Christmas music so what else do I need?! Good looking Irishmen + singing Christmas songs = awesome!  We couldn't stop swooning over the first guy-Paul :) 

I watched the finale of Amazing Race and was happy with the winning women team. And even better news, the next season contestants are racers that have competed previsously and are fan favorites. I am so excited!! How awesome it will be to watch; although I don't know who to root for since I enjoy all the teams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!