Saturday, August 6, 2011

Redecorating

Lately I have had a redecorating itch. Recall my recent photo frame purchases that I have since put up with new photos; I even did a little rearranging of the tops of my desk and dresser. Which leads me to the next area in need of a little something--my bed.

 I have been on the look-out for some new bedding. However, I was stunned by how expensive everything is,especially as separates. Then I thought about just buying a pretty comforter and buying plain sheets. Then I found this awesome bedding set at kohls. I love the simple and bright pattern, the colors and the fact that it includes a comforter, pillowcases, two sets of sheets, a sham and 2 sets of thin blanket sheets.

Bonus points: it was on sale for $69.99, I found a 20% off coupon and it was only .99 cents to ship so I ended up paying a total of $60! Quite the deal, right?!

I am so excited for it to arrive!!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!